Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

sacroiliac joint pain

Diane BlaikieDDiane Blaikie Posts: 1
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:58 AM in New Member Introductions
I have not had it diagnosed properly, but i do feel the weakness there myself. bottom of the spine right hand side close to the bottom spine.
i have been to a cranial osteopath who said she could feel the weakness in the SI joint.
A few years ago, a chiropractor xrayed my spine, and down the bottom right hand side was a bigger bone than the other side, he didn't properly explain it, so i can't explain it here.
constantly feel muscular tension in the lumbar area of the spine, muscles seem tight, i do a lot of yoga and stretching to help it.
i take anti flammotary tablets 3 times a day, doc recommended i take them. been to see nhs physios, who give me little exercises to do.
i find that standing for a long time is agony.
not sure what treatments there are for SI joint inflammation.
I do feel i am not in so much pain as some of the members here.
kind regards

• hi and welcome to the forum! we are here to offer you support and answer what questions we can. please have a look around the different forums and make yourself at home! be sure and stop by anytime!! there is always a spiney around! Jenny :)