Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

To all of you at SH!

SavageSavage United StatesPosts: 5,427
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:58 AM in Matters of the Heart
This time of year especially gets me to thinking of family and friends most close to me and just how blessed I am.

And you all have become like great friends and family to me. I love the connectiveness I feel, the support and the sometimes challenges to change my perspective..for my own good.

The caring and sharing here has meant the world to me and no matter what you celebrate..if even tis the season to just spend money....I wish you all the very best as you are all so deserving.

I look forward to another year here in the SH neighborhood and the peace I have just in knowing you are all here!
Spine-Health Moderator
Please read my medical history at: Medical History

• You're a real blessing to have here and so supportive to others also. It's great having a place to go to to get support. All the best for the holidays for you. >:D< Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • j.howiejj.howie Brentwood, Ca., USAPosts: 1,730
    savage and charry,How true it is! I'm proud to have you on my side!
    Click my name to see my Medical history
    You get what you get, not what you deserve......I stole that from Susan (rip)
    Today is yours to embrace........ for tomorrow, who knows what might be starring you in the face!
  • dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,849
    it reminds me how I felt when I first signed up with Spine-Health. I was dealing with some thoracic problems and wasnt getting any answers.
    But what was more important was after signing on as a member and starting to read and post, that I realized what this site was all about.
    Sure, there are always ups and downs, but I really believe in this site and more so, in the people here.
    There are so many members here I have never met face to face, yet, I have total respect for and feel there is a solid relationship.

Savage, I thank you for bringing this to everyone's attention. We are a big family in so many ways. We've come to depend on one another, many times more so than we can with those local to us.

I've said this many times before, while I am the System Administrator here, I am first a Spine-Heath member with the same problems, feelings, fears, pains that we all have.

Being together, makes going though day to day so much easier.

Thank you
    Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com