Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

triple bypass

elviseelvis Posts: 79
another bad night was very up set i don't know what to do let me tell you a little bit it all started 6 weeks ago i was taken to kings hospital cause i couldn't breathe i had lots of water on my lungs and my body had loads of water they took 20 lites from me then they told me that i may need stents put in they checked and told me that they couldn't do them and that i will need a triple bypass from day one of going there i didn't like be away from my husband we have been together for 37 years never a day a part we both cried every day and when they told me that i will have to have this bypass or i would die i know my husband could not cope on the day they done this i made out to be brave for my husband i was not brave at all the op took 8 hours i don't remember any of it i lost 3 days when i was in recovery they told my husband that he could talk to me but i would not reply so he held my hand and started to talk to me he told me that i tried to pull the tube out three times which up set him very much he said that he didn't like me looking like that so he had to go home but now he cant get this out of his head and he see this every day and night he cries about this all the time and i don't know our to help him it where we had been apart for for all them days and what happened in the recovery room can anyone help with this on what we can do to get past this