Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Do it, just help one person!

dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,839
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:59 AM in Matters of the Heart
Lets start 2012 in an upbeat fashion. You know we have over 11,000 International members on Spine-Health. Probably only a handful have ever met face to face. But daily we reach out to each other in one way or another.

Make it point to do something to help at least one member each month!

It could be just giving them a pat on the back, a virtual shoulder to cry on, an ear for them to sound off.

If all of us do this each month, just think how much better so many of us could be in a very short time.

Lets help one another!
Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com

• Amen! You got it, I just posted else where that I don't get to come here as often as I would like to but I do try to pass it on (the support I get from here). :)

L1 - S2 "gone" useless in 1 way or another. DDD. RA. Bone Spurs. Tons of nerve damage/issues. Stenosis. Both knees replaced. 50 yrs old. I had a great fall (hence my user name) at age 41 and it has been a domino effect every since.
  • Help someone only once a month? I log in here mostly every morning and try to give some good advise to a new member 2 to 3 times a week, Might not be the best advise by popular demand but i do my best from what i know from my 20+ years of this crazy spine issue complications,

We can do much beter then just once a month i believe,

Most thats been here for some time know each others situation and conditions for the most part so not much more information can be shared with them other then what they already know,

Keeping a level of respect is the best that we can do for each other usualy that we might not receive from the outside of spine health,

That leaves us with helping every new person that is new to this spine complication that comes to spine health, Ask not what Spine Health can do for you, Ask what you can do for Spine health,

Ask not what your Dr can do for you! Ask what you can do for your Dr, Ok maybe thats a litle over the top, forget that 1'.

Ask not just what your Dr can do for you, Ask what you can also do for yourself and others,

I had a dream, But my dream was far off from Martin Luther kings dream, Pamela Anderson baywatch is still hot i dont care what they say about her,

Flexicore ADR 2004 resulting nerve damage l4l5 Fusion 2006 same level, 2009 hardware removal with lami !
    2012 scs implant ,