Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Getting ready for my pump trial

jlrfryejjlrfrye ohioPosts: 1,110
edited 06/11/2012 - 9:00 AM in Pain Management
As I posted before I will be having the pain pump trial tomorrow. Today has not started off good. I woke up in horrible pain. I am not allowed to take any meds from today forward until the trial is over. It is going to be a long day for me. I think maybe I should of taken a vacation day today. I have so much riding on this trial. I just want "me" back. I realize that this is not a magic cure all for what is wrong with me, I just am looking to be more comfortable. I am going forward with this pump trial without my family drs approval. He states he "doesnt think much of the pain pump". Yea well I gave him my opinion on that one. He doesnt have to live everyday in my body. getting a littlw nervous over here!

• That is wonderful news!! I do hope your trial will prove to be a huge success like mine was.

How long will your trial be? I was in the Hospital 3 days when I had mine. But all Doctors may do their trials differently.

A lot of Doctors know nothing about pain pumps and will bash them. Even the PM I use to have bashed them because he did not do pump implants. All he did was stimulator implants and he wanted my business!! But he did referr me to the great Neurosurgeon who did my pump implant.

Please do keep us updated.

Patsy W