Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Manage Back Pain at Home

omkar12omkar12 Posts: 40
edited 06/11/2012 - 9:01 AM in Exercise and Rehab
From last 6 months I am suffering from back pain. Now it is becoming very difficult for me to work with this back pain problem. Tell me the best ways to manage Back Pain at Home? Back Surgery can help to control back pain?

• I see you are still making a mockery of this forum, You told Ron its your uncle that has back pain not you, Ron advised you to send your uncle to a dr,

I am advising you to have your head looked at partner,

Did you eat a lot of paint chips as a child?

You must have if you are geting your kicks out of busting peoples chops about nonesense,

If you dont have enough respect for people and come here to lie and play on peoples emotions while they are in legit pain then you have a much more serious problem then any one here,

I think Ron give you the benefit of the doubt along with a few other authority team members, Hopefuly this time around many will realise i was never rude,

But i can spot a fake poster when i see 1 and hopefuly this time they will send you on your way to disneyland vacation trip1 way ticket all expense paid,

Flexicore ADR 2004 resulting nerve damage l4l5 Fusion 2006 same level, 2009 hardware removal with lami !
    2012 scs implant ,
  • dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,845
    Everyone has tried to be patient with you, but you still insist in posting the same thing over and over.

I do not know what your agenda is, but I have had enough.

OmKar12 you have been temporarily banned from this site. I will send an email to explain what this means.

We will not allow people to make a mockery out of this site and other members.
    Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com