Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Back Pain

lisaweatherlyllisaweatherly Posts: 1
edited 06/11/2012 - 9:01 AM in Chronic Pain
Please Help,,,
I have had back problems for years and in 2008 I had to have a lumbar lamanectoy still having problems, just had a new MRI and here is my results, 1) Degenerative change of the bulging disc and mild stenosis at multiple levels. 2) Extensive degenerative change at L4-L5 and L5-S1 discs. 3) Small central bulging disc at T12-L1 disc level.4) Small bulging disc at the L2-L3 disc Level.5) L2-L3 Mild diffuse bulge in disc, small central broad based disc protrusion causing mild central spinal stenosis, L3-L4 Moderate diffuse bulging of the the disc mild central spinal stenosis, facet overgrowth and ligamentous hypertrophies, L4-L5 moderate diffuse bulge in disc, central right spinal stenosis extending into the right exiting foramina secondary to a prominet spur posteriorly and finally L5-S1 This is no focal disc herniation or significant spinal stenosis. Ok now that I have gave you the run down on my back problem please give me some good advice. I have had the injections, on pain meds, and Im at the end of my rope. I am tired of being in this much pain please help if you can.. Thank you so much Lisa
advertisement

Comments

• j.howiejj.howie Brentwood, Ca., USAPosts: 1,793
    Welcome to S.H. forums. There are many here just like you and can surely sympathise.
    But you need to give more information because no one on the forums can give you any information based on a M.R.I.
    Who sent you in for the M.R.I. Are you dealing with a G.P. or a surgeon? do you have a pain management Dr.? What are you current prescriptions? What advice if any are your Dr's. giving you?
    And if you need to know your not alone in this, or just need to vent. This is the place to be.
    Good luck, Jim
    Click my name to see my Medical history
    You get what you get, not what you deserve......I stole that from Susan (rip)
    Today is yours to embrace........ for tomorrow, who knows what might be starring you in the face!