Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Burning pain between shoulders

danh88ddanh88 Posts: 3
edited 06/11/2012 - 9:02 AM in Upper Back Pain, Thoracic
I've been having constant burning ache between my shoulder blades on my upper back. It almost feels like its on the inside of my spine cause having it massaged doesnt do a thing and i dont get any feeling like if it was a knot being rubbed or something. I Started feeling it after doing a ab workout at the gym where you sit upright and pull a thing down. It might have been bad form or something but ever sence its been a problem for me. It gets the worst after sitting in a seat at college for a hour and then it hurts for the rest of the day. some days are better than others but on average its noticable every day. Its been hurting for about 4 months and Im very tired of it. Sometimes when i turn to the left just right i get a nice jolt of pain. Sitting in the chair (not slouching) right now i can feel the ache. I Think i might go to a doctor or something and get it checked out but figured i could get some help here before i decide to go.

• oh and i forgot to say im only 21 years old and slightly over weight if that makes a difference
  • Wow. I dont have burning pain but dull and constant,like you say somewhere inside spine. It strange but i have that pain from the same way as you,machine for abs,where you puling down. I remenber i had pain while puling down,but for me it was normal since i think muscles ar working. One day i wake up with this pain,and now after 3y is still here. Agony that never ends..i still dont have dignosis. Did you have mri of you spine,thoracic mri? I also read that burning can be due gastro problems aka stomac acid. Try to research.
  • Yeah i have dull constant most of the time every day but it gets bad when i do dishes and certain other things. and i havent went to the doctors at all. I might go in the next week or two. It usually stays managable if I dont sit wierd or slouch. Even when in bed if I lay on my back with a pillow under my head it makes that area start to hurt. Have you seen doctors about it but they cant figure it out? If its gonna be a life long issue thats gonna suck. Just cust a friend wanted me to try a new machine.