Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Hello All!

CupcakeCCupcake Posts: 4
edited 06/11/2012 - 9:02 AM in New Member Introductions
Cupcake here. Just signed on.It feels lately like I'm falling apart. Everything is going wrong with my back. Herniated discs, stenosis, compressed nerves, bone spurs, and now possibly a thing called CLONUS. Hoping to make acquaintances and learn from you all. Thanks for having me! :H CC

• The Clonus you mention is it posibly spinal myoclonus ?

My long journey started off with long history of back pain, Back then they could not find a direct cause, Finaly mayo clinic came up with a diagnosis of Proprial spinal myoclonis of the spine,

This i was told is a spinal condition involving autoimmune dissorder antibody,s attacking the spinal cord and not protecting it,

After receiving around 10 treatments of plasmapherises with medications of prednisone and imuran the clonosis symptoms cleared up,

I am not sure if this is similar to what you mention above but just thought i toss that out there for you just in case this helps,
    I see you have some issues they are already aware of with your spine and hope you can get it all resolved,

Good luck,
    Flexicore ADR 2004 resulting nerve damage l4l5 Fusion 2006 same level, 2009 hardware removal with lami !
    2012 scs implant ,