Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

steroid injection today

Hi everyone,
i went this morning for another steroid injection. i wasn't sure if he was going to do it because the last time I was there I had
a bad reaction to it. he said that the only way i'd know if my reaction was from the medication would be to inject again.
so far. I'M just having pain from the steroid and injection.hopefully i feel better in the morning.
advertisement

Comments

• so did the shot really hurt bad? Im up next and just thought id ask. so I would know what to expect
  • and I found the anxiety of 'wondering' what would happen was much worse than the actual procedure. Let's be honest, it's a needle in your back. Not nice. But, found some great breathing exercises and visualization sure helped me through mine. :)
  • this is my fourth one now. Like Sally said they aren't fun but not absolutely horrible,like i said its the fourth one if they were that bad i wouldn't be going back.I think that the medication going in was the worst part of it for me but that doesn't last that long. Good luck with your shot!!
  • it was really not to painful at all..I just got the injection today about 8hrs ago, feeling different sensations in my low back...I have been taking it easy today..I hope it works..Im so ready for some relief.
  • I hope the injection works for you and relieves your pain
  • how is the medication working for you? relief? all over pain better or parts of the pain? did that make sense??? lol.
    Hoping jacksonfive is doing great!!! tammc too-- how you feeling?
    I just had my third shot last month. Lasted a few weeks=- all three lasted 2 weeks approx. had partial pain relief, mainly in buttock area. could lift my left leg better.//
    / but sadly didn't last long.. boo hooo. lol. trying to be funny...
    finding more ways to get though the days easier, hoping on less pain pills.. and remembering to smell the flowers.!
    cheers.
advertisement
This discussion has been closed.