Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

My 4 year old kid Waking up from sleep and vomiting

My 4 year old son is waking up in the night and vomiting and then goes back to sleep. this happens may be once or sometime twice in a week.in the past when my son was 14 months old he accidentally got injured while playing and got 3 stiches on the scalp as he got a cut,the doctor has given a medication and he was absolutely fine there were also no vomiting in the 48 hours time of injury.
he usually throws up when he cries or exited but i thought thats quite normal in kids but i am worried about waking up in the night and vomiting.
I was wondering does his vomiting has any relation to his past injury as he got hurt on the head and had a scalp injuru. Just want to make sure that the symptoms of vomiting does not relate to any past injury.shall i take him for a scan to make sure everything is fine.
Kindly advise.

• Try calling your local ER department and ask them, they typically have a nurse on duty whom would be better equipped to explain rather or not the two are related. I would hate for anyone here, to make that opinion. We are just a group of patients, and there is no way anyone could make the correlation or not. So my best advice is to call your local ER department, it might be they say to bring him right in, or maybe not. They may need some images as well to make that opinion. But call them richt away!