Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Why can't I comment/add to a post?

Sometimes I will want to add a comment to a thread. I will log in, and then nothing! I am directed to log in again, but not given the option (ie. no commenting field).
Other times/topics I can comment fine.

What gives?
For what it's worth, I'm on a Mac. When I get the endless log in loop, I try other browsers -- firefox, chrome and safari -- to no avail. HELP!

• dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,842
    For some reason it does not impact everyone. In fact, its been difficult to isolate and identify the problem. When development starts to look into it, the problem resolved itself. (but being a long time programmer, I dont believe in problems resolving themselves).

The past couple of days, we have had two complaints. Strangely enough it came from MAC users. But I can not believe in any way it has to do with the users operating system or browser type.

Logging off/on several times, plus refreshing the cache from your browser may clear this up. From what I've been reading, its related to cache on both the Spine-Health side and members side.
    Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
  • I had 2 level lumbar fusion in Sept. 2013, I am still in pain and my back pops and cracks when I twist, bend, reach or just breath Is this normal? I then experience pain is this normal?
    wendy parks
  • I have the same exact same problem, its very frustrating....sigh
  • TarenTTaren Posts: 525
    edited 02/05/2014 - 5:43 PM
    I was referring to the logging in and the commenting issue. Mine never works properly either
  • ron
    i use my school's mac and i get this but i also have a pc at home and it does the same thing. it takes a while then i can post. but it is irritating to say the least. also logging in every 2-3 days gets old also it used to be that one only had to log in about every week. please fix
    I have 4 fusions from L5-3, the latest last May '12 where they fixed my disc that broke.They went through my side this time. I take 40 mg of oxycontin 4x a day and 4 fenatyl lollipops 300 micro gms 4x a day.
  • dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,842
    since the last upgrade of Drupal (software driving Spine-Health)

The symtoms remain the same.

• - Member logs in
      - Member attempts to post something
      - Member is told they are not logged in
      - Member logs in again
      - And it goes round and round
    The problem we all believe is coming from the caching of the two systems running Spine-Health. So far, development has not been able to track it down or reproduce it at will. Its random for a couple of hours or days and then it is ok.

One work around that I know has worked for many.

- Immediately go to View Recent Posts
      - From there you can view the recent updated threads and post
    I wish I could say there is a fix coming, but I dont see anything on the near horizon
    Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com