Have questions about an up coming surgery. Any advise and knowledge you can offer would be appreciated.
I am going to have four levels fused in my low back.
1. What can you tell me about this?
2. What can I expect when it comes to my pain levels after the procedure?
3. The doctor gave me a 60% chance that this will be a success. Is this accurate?
4. What limitations will I have if any after having the surgery?
5. What do you think my chances will be of having future back surgeries? I am 37 and male.
I was told that I will be in the hospital for 3 days and on my back for two weeks after. I would like to hear from you regarding what your experiences have been and what to expect so that I can mentally prepare. I am looking forward to going back to work soon after the procedure.
Thank you in advance for your help.