Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

chat room anyone now

neck,bone spurs pain started 04, back issues and fusion l4,l5 06~hardware removed.
good few yrs. 09 pain sharp, numbness feet,legs, diagnosed fibro, neurop. legs.lung issues.
daily goal do good thing for someone.

• Cant. I have fallen and i cant get up, will you get me one of those life alerts mary for christmas ? I been a good boy,
    I am down to swearing only 7 times a day, I have not stolen anything for at least a week,

I cant log in chat on ipad and hurts to sit by computer, joined back up with ymca to losen up in the mornings and swim to get some exercise this winter as the cold already set in, Maybe after ymca i will try to pop in chat as i not talked with many people here in a while,
    How is marir and liz and steve ? Did they all run off and join the circus ? Git-ir-done.
    Flexicore ADR 2004 resulting nerve damage l4l5 Fusion 2006 same level, 2009 hardware removal with lami !
    2012 scs implant ,
  • According to me Skype Chat Room is the best and latest for share any business discussion. I use its already.

• Ye but we dont actualy want to hear each other whining on voice such as skype,
    We were refering to spine health chat where all members can all join in and talk about either health issues or any other concerns or simply just get to know other members from all around the world,

Besides all we be doing on skype is screaming over each other I am in more pain then you ! No No No I Hurt way more then you hurt ! My fusion is biger then your fusion by at least 3" Ye well you momma dresses you funny !

Then gloves would come off and its on baby , We would end up in 2 sets of gangs of spiney,s

Backs of Anarchy Vs Necks Angels. Thats all the world would need is now another 2 gangs meaner then a junk yard dogs who are all in pain already anyways fighting for control over drugs and doctors on the take runing grabers on a stick across the borders !

This is why skype is bad for spineys ! Spine Health chat at least has a Spine Health prison warden Ron anyone gets out of control they get put in the hole for 2 weeks ! It contains the spiney population ,
    Flexicore ADR 2004 resulting nerve damage l4l5 Fusion 2006 same level, 2009 hardware removal with lami !
    2012 scs implant ,
  • MetalneckMetalneck Island of Misfit toysPosts: 1,364
    You still quack me up .... kinda like some doctors ... M did you find a chatter?

Spine-health Moderator
    Welcome to Spine-Health  Please read the linked guidelines!!

• alexhurtingaalexhurting Posts: 1,991
    edited 12/10/2012 - 8:23 AM
    I was in chat this morning. Mary never showed up ! She stud us up ! I think she is playing hard to get !
    Was me and Liz,

Went in chat on old computer , lot of option i cant see in new chat room, trying to defrag my laptop to see if that will work as its updating everything from never being used ! It be so much easier if ipad had flash drive aple morons charge so much for an ipad and you cant chat from it,
    Or is that next years option for apple , moooo money baby,
    2012 scs implant ,
  • dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,859
    I have stopped using the prison hole for 2 weeks. I was watching a Sylvester Stallone movie where he was pinned against a metal mattress and they had a car battery attached. When he didnt behave, they would Jolt him a bit

I wonder if I could use that?
    Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
  • That sounds like an external type of SCS to me Ron!
  • Well i dont see anywhere in the Spine Health rule book about electrical shock treatment not allowed !
    So my guess would be if its not in the rule book then you not breaking any rules !

After all most members are already geting lethal injections ! Lol
    2012 scs implant ,