Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Internal TENS info please

I have pain in my T-7,T-8 area from a weightlifting accident many years ago. It's just in the last few years the problem has escalated to where the pain is getting quite bad. Anyway, without getting into specifics right now, my question is: What is an INTERNAL TENS and how does it work? Pills are not doing anything, PT was a bust and now it's getting so raising my arms is painful. Doc said this internal tens is the next step before any surgery. Any info will be much appreciated!

• There is lots of info here on scs which is the the internal tense you are speaking of, its called spinal cord stimulater, Look around and watch some video here on spine health will explain the procedure,

I have a scs due to failed back surgery and nerve damage, I would try to find the cause of the problem before doing the scs and see if it can be fixed as scs is just for pain control and wont fix the issue,

Good luck and take a look around, Lots of info here on the scs ,
    Flexicore ADR 2004 resulting nerve damage l4l5 Fusion 2006 same level, 2009 hardware removal with lami !
    2012 scs implant ,