Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

sick again noooooooooooooooo

My hubby when sick with cold coughs all over and into the air. I don't think he was taught as a kid.
Since I got just feeling better...I was wiping down all he touched and opened windows to get germs gone.
Well didn't work had sore throat yesterday, up all night dry cough.
Today when I cough hurts chest....

grrrrr I just got better after hospital stay with pneumonia....here I go again.
With Christmas around the corner it really depresses me, I have missed out on my side of family huge party. For last few yrs I have been sadly alone Christmas Eve, I am not doing it this year.

Oh and love when my docs release me from hospital and said you need to lay low and rest...hey if I was walking up n down hallways with my iv's in tote, did they really think I'd lay still.

As spineys you know we must get up and move about, for me at least just laying in bed, puts me in world of pain.
Least I have some good cough meds with codeine.

Okay I got out my whine for the day.
Have good day all.
neck,bone spurs pain started 04, back issues and fusion l4,l5 06~hardware removed.
good few yrs. 09 pain sharp, numbness feet,legs, diagnosed fibro, neurop. legs.lung issues.
daily goal do good thing for someone.