Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

New device from Corbo Industries is great!

I purchased the Corbo Golf Ball Massager and want to let anyone with aches and pains to know how great it worked for me and hopefully you will try it also. I use it for about a minute in the a.m. and then again in the p.m. and I have had hardly an ache or pain since I started with it about 3 months ago. I am so greatful that I found something that helped! It's only $29.99 and has a 30 day money back guarantee! Please try it. I hope it works for you as well as it did for me!

• I do the same thing with a nubby plastic ball I got at The Back Store (yep, that's the name!). I put it between the wall and my back and slowly roll up and down (bending my knees as if I am squatting) - and it works wonders. Some people use a tennis ball, but I like the little nubs pressing into my back and spine and even up to my neck.

Gosh, I think I am going to go use it now!

So glad you found something that works for you! If I lose my nubby ball, I will get this item.
    10/26/2012 ACDF C3/4 C4/5 surgery
    No pain; no pain meds - thank goodness!
    04/01/2013 - 5 months + 1 week - FUSED
    Doing some physical therapy for even better range of motion