Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Roll call day after dooms day ! Chicago we still here !

Ok yesterday was dooms day so please check in we like to know who is still with us ! Please dont tell the crazy neighbor who is hiding underground that the world did not end ! Leave them hanging for a few months ! You can even put a microwave above there shelter and run power to it and keep it runing so he picks up some radiation on his gauge !

What beter way to keep a pesty crazy neighbor out of your hair !
I have a cement truck coming to put a garage over my neighbors shelter, God i hate him and his wife and his kids, I even hate his stupid dog,

Git-er-done Chicago we are still here ! Anyone else out there ?
Flexicore ADR 2004 resulting nerve damage l4l5 Fusion 2006 same level, 2009 hardware removal with lami !
2012 scs implant ,

• sjoboyssjoboy Posts: 25
    edited 12/22/2012 - 6:31 AM
    Well, yes. We're still here. So, is that a good thing? :think:
  • I understand in the past a house fell on a witch and killed her, but things have calmed down since then. :wink:" alt=":wink:" height="20" /> :grin:" alt=":grin:" height="20" />
    One can complain because rosebushes have thorns-----
    or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.

• London ... still here
  • The man who was chipping away at the Mayan calendar got tired of chiseling the future calendar or maybe died and didn't finish.the calendar. Either way still here in Toronto.Canada.
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,842
    When the Mayan calendar was put together, there was no Leap Years. So now, that an extra day is added to our total once every 4 years, were does that put the alleged Doomsday!

For our math wizards, does that mean that Doomsday has already past, or is yet to come... And in either case, what actual day would it have fallen on taking Leap year into account.

(I did watch Armageddon w/Bruce Willis last night)
    Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
  • LizLiz Posts: 7,832
    Sunny Morocco still standing

Liz, Spine-health Moderator

Spinal stenosis since 1995
    Lumber decompression surgery S1 L5-L3[1996]
    Cervical stenosis, so far avoided surgery
  • kept going on and off all day, Kind of gives you the willies on the date the world was supposed to come to an end.

Ron, now you really through a wrench in the works with the leap year thing, I think now the end is delayed by a couple years at least, I'll put the scholars on it, they should have it figured out about 2 days before armegeddon hitsl
  • LizLiz Posts: 7,832
    I heard an interview the other evening from someone who is studying the Mayan's, he said it is just the end of an age. We have now moved into the new Mayan Bronze age and good things will be happening,

Sounds good enough for me

Liz, Spine-health Moderator

Spinal stenosis since 1995
    Lumber decompression surgery S1 L5-L3[1996]
    Cervical stenosis, so far avoided surgery
  • ouch2oouch2 Posts: 1,270
    edited 12/23/2012 - 2:33 AM
    Before the big day, my son told me "Mom, don't worry about the world ending, the mayans didn't take leap year in to effect, so technically the world should have ended 600 days ago "
    >:D< >:-D< : Karen
    L3-S1 herniation and bulges, stenosis, mod facet,ddd,impinged nerves,coccydinia
    discectomy/lami July 2011-unsuccessful
    adr L5-S1 Feb 2012
  • alexhurtingaalexhurting Posts: 1,991
    edited 12/23/2012 - 3:23 AM
    I think California got hit ! Underground radio broadcasted 17 year old girl lost her iphone ! Dear mother of god !mayan calander was right ! They predicted this ! California is doomed !

Flexicore ADR 2004 resulting nerve damage l4l5 Fusion 2006 same level, 2009 hardware removal with lami !
    2012 scs implant ,
  • Does this mean I have to pay for my surgery? Bummer.

A friend posted a cartoon on my Facebook page that had one Mayan walking up to another one that was chiseling out the calendar and asked him, "You want a beer?" The guy chiseling the calendar said, "Yeah, why not, if I don't finish this thing the world isn't going to end." LOL

Still here in Colorado and even going to have a white Christmas. :-)
This discussion has been closed.