Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Wishing everyone a Safe and Happy Holiday

dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 10,065
edited 12/24/2012 - 6:40 AM in Spine-Health Announcements
No matter what faith or religion, this time of year represents holidays for so many different folks.

My main wish is for everyone to have a Very Safe and Happy Holiday.

Its a time for Reflection

- Thinking about all the loved ones we lost this year.
- Thinking about relationships and friendships broken
- Thinking about al the sacrifices that those in the Armed Services, Police, Fire, National Guard and so much more did to keep us all safe.
- Thinking about all of our veterans across the world that gave so much of themselves so that we can be here today.

and Joy

- Spending time with your loved ones
- :Looking into new ways so that 2013 will be a better physical year for you.
- Thankful for all the new friends you have meet along the way
- Thankful for all the professionals in the medical field that have helped you.

And from my entire Moderator Team and all of the Spine-Health organization........

Our Thanks to all of you for making this so much more than a online medical site. Many of you newer members will here us talk about the 'Family' 'Spiney's and more. Friendships have been created here, Relationships spawned, Trust and Confidence opened up. We find ways of looking at an entire new way of dealing with pain. We may have different spinal problems, We be of different ages, We may come from different countries, but one thing holds true, We are ALL EQUAL HERE.
I am a Spiney myself, and I wear all the scars of my surgeries as badges of courage! I am honored to be part of this organization and also to be part of all of you. You have given me , my extended family.
Ron DiLauro Veritas-Health Forums Manager
I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
advertisement

Comments

• Such a wonderful posting....thank you, and the mods here, for all you do !!! This spiney family ....it is priceless to me!!!!!!
    Happy Holidays!
  • I love this time of the year as it seems to bring out the best in everyone. I truly wish this could be captured all year long, and that everyone would be as generous and happy as we seeing during the holiday time. I know that January is on the way which typically leads many to some depression. All the holiday things are packed away the bright colors are gone and so on. In addition old man winter sets in, cabin fever starts raging, but just remember spring is right around the corner. For those like me that the winter brings on the worst pain, that is what I tell myself spring is right around the corner so hold on. It is a good time to take up a hobby that you have always wanted to try. Or those books that need to be read that have been set aside. I always begin now finding something to keep me occupied during the next several months, to hopefully keep my mind off the additional pain.

Happy holidays to all, and may your new year be full of joy and happiness and as pain free as possible.
  • Great post Ron,

I pushed thru this year, and didn't miss my huge family party. I knew with some in Florida, and few others out of town, My sis and I would work together and make it fun.
    And we did, was nice to see our nieces, nephews with kids running around, teething babies, we were very happy that those years have past for us.

I started many years ago, to not go off visiting and such on Christmas Day, we all just stay in pj's and well I cooked huge dinner. I sold some things at last minute so I got prime rib for my family.
    Was yummy but I am still paying for it.

This year ( I don't really make resolutions ) I will be doing more to help others. I am going to join in more at church.
    For this spiney I am most grateful for my hubby n Children sticking by me thru all my pain, illnesses.
    I could not make it all alone.
    Was hard this season, as we lost my dear Mother in law, my friend.....she had such hard time breathing, so she taught me how to stay calm while using my O2. She would listen and I miss that.
    I'm blessed we have my mom and she had a blast on Christmas Eve.

Bless all you spineys, and mods your wonderful people

ty Mary
    neck,bone spurs pain started 04, back issues and fusion l4,l5 06~hardware removed.
    good few yrs. 09 pain sharp, numbness feet,legs, diagnosed fibro, neurop. legs.lung issues.
    daily goal do good thing for someone.