No matter what faith or religion, this time of year represents holidays for so many different folks.
My main wish is for everyone to have a Very Safe and Happy Holiday.
Its a time for Reflection
- Thinking about all the loved ones we lost this year.
- Thinking about relationships and friendships broken
- Thinking about al the sacrifices that those in the Armed Services, Police, Fire, National Guard and so much more did to keep us all safe.
- Thinking about all of our veterans across the world that gave so much of themselves so that we can be here today.
- Spending time with your loved ones
- :Looking into new ways so that 2013 will be a better physical year for you.
- Thankful for all the new friends you have meet along the way
- Thankful for all the professionals in the medical field that have helped you.
And from my entire Moderator Team and all of the Spine-Health organization........
Our Thanks to all of you for making this so much more than a online medical site. Many of you newer members will here us talk about the 'Family' 'Spiney's and more. Friendships have been created here, Relationships spawned, Trust and Confidence opened up. We find ways of looking at an entire new way of dealing with pain. We may have different spinal problems, We be of different ages, We may come from different countries, but one thing holds true, We are ALL EQUAL HERE.
I am a Spiney myself, and I wear all the scars of my surgeries as badges of courage! I am honored to be part of this organization and also to be part of all of you. You have given me , my extended family.
Ron DiLauro Veritas-Health Forums Manager I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences