Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Duh...Back Pain - BUT- It is at the Bra Line

Good Evening all Pain Sufferer's!! (sp)?? Anyway, I have an issue I would like to get some feedback on if I could PLEASE!! I have PAIN in the Right side of my back at the "bra" line. (sorry if I offend) I am going to list what I "feel". The pain is Burning, Feels like Muscle Fatigue, The Skin right there Itches constantly, but on the other hand it HURTS if you lightly touch the skin. The Pain is also Achy and sometimes I feel like if I can't lay on the floor flat on my back for a few minutes I am going TO GO CRAZY~!!! Laying on the floor and "pushing" my back down to the floor seems to be the only way to get 3 seconds of relief! Can anyone HELP me, Does anyone know what I am Expeirencing?? (sp) THANKS in ADVANCE!! :)

• You posted this in the website troubleshooting section of the forum, so you probably won't get too many responses. :wink:" alt=":wink:" height="20" /> If you go back to Forum Home, you will find various forum topics to check out; if you can't find anything in there that applies to you, try searching 'thoracic pain' at the top of the page and you'll probably get all kinds of posts to read.