Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

WARNING
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval
ATTENTION: All NEW MEMBERS
1) Your first discussion or comment needs to go through a moderator's approval process before it can be published.
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.

Spinal cord stimulator removal

I had a SCS implanted in 2008. It was helpful while it was in, but I haven't used it for approx. one year as it has outlived it purpose. I had the stimulator removed the other day and have been VERY uncomfortable since. Discomfort in my legs has kept me from sleeping. The pain/ discomfort I'm experiencing is located where my legs meet the torso. I can't get comfortable. Called the Dr. And didn't receive any comfort from him. Has anyone had a similar experience with the removal of their SCS? Any input will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
advertisement

Comments

• KattySKKattyS Posts: 3
    edited 06/27/2013 - 7:42 PM
    Hi Bluizz I think you should consult another doctor about this problem you are facing. ***Edited to remove the reference to a specific group of physicians.****
    Please review the forum rules regarding the posting of physicians names or groups.******