Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Help - SI Pain - X-Rays today

Hi Guys,

I have been in pain for so so long, today I had some X-Rays done of my Sacroiliac Joints. Do they look normal to you at all?

I have to wait 3 weeks for the doctors to look at them!!!!!

I've also had my medication changed and they have put me on Naproxen and Codeine which is making me feel a bit sick but still not helping much with the pain. I've not had a full nights sleep for so many weeks and I'm desperate for a diagnosis.

X-Ray of Right side: http://s1358.beta.photobucket.com/user/Louise_Lench/media/xrayright_zps97dc9183.jpg.html

X-Ray of Leftt side: http://s1358.beta.photobucket.com/user/Louise_Lench/media/xrayleft_zpsbf773371.jpg.html

X-Ray of Both: http://s1358.beta.photobucket.com/user/Louise_Lench/media/xrayboth_zps980b290c.jpg.html

Louise xx
advertisement

Comments

• dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 10,065
    to provide analysis or suggestions regarding another member's diagnostic test results.

That type of information can only come from your doctor(s)

Take a look at our Forum Rules and FAQ for more explanations
    Ron DiLauro Veritas-Health Forums Manager
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
  • I had no idea, I wasn't expecting a diagnosis, just wondered if anyone could potentially see anything in them or not, feels like I'm going mad with test after test after test.

Sorry again x
    This is a fairly occurrence with new members.

I know that one major problem is that your doctor(s) can give you the analysis of your diagnostic report... You listen, you nod your head, but in reality so much just went way past you.

Doctors need to explain the results of any diagnostic test so that you completely understand them. And when there is some confusion, you make sure your doctor does explain it so you understand everything. Not always easy to do,
    but its something every patient should strive to get.
    This is a fairly occurrence with new members.

I know that one major problem is that your doctor(s) can give you the analysis of your diagnostic report... You listen, you nod your head, but in reality so much just went way past you.

Doctors need to explain the results of any diagnostic test so that you completely understand them. And when there is some confusion, you make sure your doctor does explain it so you understand everything. Not always easy to do,
    but its something every patient should strive to get.
advertisement