Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Left sided neck pain - MR Cervical Spine w/o Contrast

About 2 1/2 years ago, I received the following results: Left sided disc protrusion at C4-5 with canal narrowing. Left sided disc protrusion at C6-7 with canal and lateral recess stenosis, and Bilateral foraminal narrowing at C6-7 due to uncinate spurring. I had a cervical medial branch block, but my pain continues. I now have numbness in pinky and ring fingers, neck, shoulder, and head pain daily. Can someone help me to interpret results of imaging?

• DaffydolphinDaffydolphin Posts: 98
    edited 02/19/2013 - 2:48 PM
    We are not allowed to interpret or evaluate MRIs. But we can help read them. But to do so requires you posting pretty much the full report, especially the ending "impressions" comments. The adjectives used are very important: minimal, mild, moderate, moderate to severe, moderately severe, severe.
    Severe DDD, Severe neural foraminal stenosis at 2 levels, moderate canal stenosis at 2 levels, significantly impaired left shoulder & arm function. Chronic moderate compression fracture at C6.