Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

What did you wish you had known then that you know now.

Kort JesterKKort Jester Posts: 18
edited 03/09/2013 - 6:34 AM in Spinal Cord Stimulation
Hello Folks,

I am in the process of getting approved for a SCS trial.
I suffer from both Ortho of the facet joints and DDD. So I have both nerve pains and sensations plus a gnawing feeling in my low back.

I do not see many other options. I have had RFA done twice and it works great for both but wears off and then it is 2 months or more of not being able to function.

My Pain Clinic Dr thinks I am a good candidate, and I am getting a second oppinion from a trusted Ortho Surg.

So I am wondering what you know now that you did not know before your SCS.

Would it have changed your decision?

Also how long were you off work after PERM implants.

Jester in Ja's court :)