Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Access Denied ... in chat

Ok, so this has happened now at least 3 times. Been happily chatting to my friend in the chatroom and suddenly I'm talking and nobody is hearing me. Basically the chat system drops me out of chat. I get booted ...lol. When I attempt to reenter, it says something like this in red ACCESS DENIED, THERE IS A USER ALREADY UNDER THIS NAME, PLEASE RE ENTER UNDER A DIFFERENT PASSWORD. I have tried everything, I don''t think its from my end cause the internet seems to be working, i can leave messages, but I cannot enter the chatroom. WHY ME???? Can this please be fixed. I always feel bad when I just leave suddenly, I can't control the "computer's / spine health's actions" LOL yep

• dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,842
    time this happened? We might be able to look at the logs from then.

So, I understand this completely.

1 - How do you get into CHAT? Directly via a URL or from the Spine-Health menu?
    2 - You can get into CHAT without any problem, even after using the critical JAVA security patch
    3 - You then get dropped from CHAT , at that time are you also dropped from Spine-Health?
    4 - If YES, do you have any problems logging back into Spine-Health?
    5 - Did the 3 occurrences happen around the same time/night or on different days?

The more information we can get, the better chances of isolating the problem.
    Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com