Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

2 more days for before PCDF

Okay pretty soon day will be here hope I bring everything I need. Of course neck brace first thing I packedv. Yeah can hardly wait o see who's going ton fix my hair. I told most people not to visitbin hospital except for my kids , I don't think I will be up for it, Hope that didn't make any hard feelings. See me before or after,

• with your surgery date. Did you check the neck surgery forum for the post surgical list of supplies that you might want to have, and talk to your surgeon about the post op instructions and restrictions?
    A grabber to pick up things that you might drop? A raised toilet seat was far easier to negotiate than the standard one for me, but my surgery was lumbar, so you might not want one after all.
    What about that dry shampoo? Just in case someone can't be there to wash your hair every other day, that dry shampoo stuff works wonders to help you at least feel a little better about your hair and it's appearance...
    Let us know how you are doing post op and make sure to check the neck surgery forum , I'm pretty sure that there is a June surgery buddies thread that you might want to join in.
  • Thanks Sandi. The list very helpful.