Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Why do I hurt worse then before treatment :-(

Ive had back pain since I was 18 after I gave birth to my son, I am now 27! Over the years and a second child surgerys, the pain just seemed to get worse, BUT nothing like after my hysterectomy last year in Oct. So finely about 6 months ago I gave in and made an appointment and found out I have Degenerative disc disease of the thoracic spin (only had an x-ray)

Of course they set me up for 12 back injections (6 each vist) OMGOSH it didnt help at all they made my back hurt more then I even thought possible! !!! Then for one they can't explain why, then they try to inplant one of those things in my spine (sorry forgot the name) which i rejected, and they movied on to stroids shots, just had my 2ed one last week Wednesday. Did not help at all, now in even more pain :-( The first set made my back, shoulders, and neck sore n sore to the touch always have this sensation bugs crawling on my face.

Anybody else have these problems? Im starting to think it's just me.

Also idk what to do next or even request them to do, I cant keep going at this rate I have two small kids n a single mother. Any suggestions on what to do or ask?

I have sharp stabbing pain in my back, neck, and hips. When bending over as if to pick something up it sometimes feels like my back is going just break n ima fall. I cant hardle even lift my daughter no more (which is really depressing) Im always tired, but cant ever sleep. Im begging anybody with an suggestions and help.

• I'd ask repeatedly for at minimum a CT, but really, you need an MRI.... Have you seen a spine surgeon? If not, start there.... if so, try a 2nd opinion... surely someone will request a MRI for you.
    33yo mom of two. My surgical history...preadolescence scoliosis, kyphosis, and a hot mess.... 5 spine surgeries and lots of items added I wasn't born with (titanium, peek, surgical steel). Guess cremation is out. TSA loves me.
  • Thanx so much. I will most definitely ask for an MRI an probably look into getting a second opinion.