Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

yellow jackets got me

Helen3Helen3 Posts: 205
edited 09/12/2013 - 5:01 PM in Alternative Treatments
I was walking around in the woods behind the house...Picked up stick an got more than I wanted i started running toward the house best I could!

Got me on the eye, twice on top my shoulder, ionce on my back. Came out my shirt right at the back door ( lol) an ran to bathroom to get something for it.

Was crying by that time. Now 7 hours later they still hurting. But not crying. Those things really hurt!!!

I heard might be good for arthritis ..Maybe something good come of it.

• I did something similar a few weeks ago..........was trimming back some weeds and forgot there was a wasp nest in the wood pile there, and hit it apparently with the weed wacker.........I got swarmed and stung over 10 times......every where! Even my poor buttocks got three bites ...LOL
    My hand was swollen for five days after, although the other stings were painful, the hand was the worst.
  • ...we better stay away from the bushes!!! Lol! I don't want do that againI think I'm scarred. For life!
  • No more woodpiles for me, or bushes and weedwackers....LOL
    Those wasps hurt!
  • dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,865
    We need to sting them right back! That will teach them a lesson

Only thing, I cant quite figure how we can do something like that....

Hornets are angry devils, like some real burning sciatica pain.

I dont mind bumble bees, they just buzz around getting some pollen moving over to the next flower. I have interrupted their trip a few times, and they dont mind, just buzz away and then come back.
    Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com