Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

kick me when ime down..again

Its funny how the people in your life, least equipped to deal with stress, always lash out at the others in their lives, the ones who have the least, and the most to lose.
its always a struggle when they simply love to vault their problems up into the high and rarified air, you know, the ,MY PROBLEMS ARE BIGGER, MORE PAINFUL, MORE WORSE,MORE DRAMATIC...than anyone else in the world.
ive learned to deal with my issues with a modicum of grace and dignity, so ime somewhat confused when people call me out on the way i treat myself, and others around me. I dont understand how this DRAMATIC poo come to the fore,
dare they not walk in my shoes, for they woulld stumble and fall, and expect the world to come rushing to aid...
thats a train that never comes...

one owes me $, , wait, let me iterate this literatly... the ones with the least, give the gifts most dear, for they cannot afford to gift, and when its given, its a grave matter to be taken under consideration and kind... and when said person blythly throws it away, it is an assault and an affront to the dignity of the giver.

one awaits and pushes for a rematch of an altercation, the old lion with no teeth, who roars at the slightest provocation, never realizing who he roars at prefers not to enter said urinary distance competition...

one constantly, frequently, and with assured aclarity, points out the faults with assurance that respect forbids one from answering in defence of dignity, honor and respect...if you dare to defend yourself, it is the end of the world that you dared to raise the specter of defence, and any argument to the subject.

two, flaunt the fact that they are finaly making an amount of income i had achieved when they were still in boy shorts in grade school, and yet contribute...NOTHING towards the common good of the family.

and then there is your humble servant and writer...
to whome the pain and agony of simply existing is excruciating..yet is looked upon with anger

i raise my ring finger in time honored hello!

ime tired of dealing with everyone, ive got my own issues, uniquely and totaly my own...i dont ask for commiseration, understanding..i am asking for respect. of my human condition.
I am, i was, and will always try to be a good person, yet ime tested every day...
am i the better person>
am i a good person?
will i be a good person>
or will i turn into the deficate spewing cynic,
ime afraid ime almost there, the optimism is dying a horrible agonized and drawn out death...
the world grows dark with anger and frustration
the words escape from my gentle side and meer dank puddles of cold emotion remain.

what will remain, if any of the gentle giving me?

William Garza
Spine-Health Mod

Welcome to Spine-Health

• sandisandi Posts: 6,343
    edited 10/02/2013 - 7:13 AM
    Boy, oh boy do I relate to every word you posted and every feeling, sense of frustration and exasperation you are feeling.......I have at least one of those types in my own life, who feels entitled, feels like they have it harder, more difficult, more roadblocks , more obstacles than any other person on the planet, and feels fully entitled to take advantage of living at home, not paying any contribution ,chore wise or monetarily to the family home, yet feels perfectly entitled to claim all of the 'rights of young adulthood' but little in the way of responsibility and accountability of that same 'title'......