Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Recent c3/4 fusion

Cindy CoffmanCCindy Coffman Posts: 6
edited 11/13/2013 - 7:58 PM in Neck Pain: Cervical
After complaining for thietythree years about neck and arm pain. Biggest noticeable problem was my left shoulder stayed shrugged up even with my chin. Every since a MVA where I was thrown out of vehicle . Five fusions and thirty three years later I finally found a doctor that would listen to where I said my problem was located, which was a higher level,. It was not until after he had fused 4 5 6 7.i am now. Free of arm pain and my left shoulder completely released and dropped to th normal position. Unfortunately I developed a larger blood lot which develved under surgery area who's was done anterior ly. My neck swelled up sticking out larger than my face . I actually looked as if I had a huge goiter. I was stuck back in tne hospital and due to the pressure the clott was pushing on my assophagus, vovoicebox, and very difficulty swallowing.........."....still waiting for the lump to stop causing me to sound like I ha very bad cold and I'm losing my voice. Has anyone else here ever had a blood clott appear after surgery. Other than the surgery pain and swelling. What was accomplished after my c3-4 fusion was great I had surgery on 111-16-13 Sincerely. Cindy