I have spondylolisthesis grade 1 along with mild scoliosis. I am 70 years old and have been very active until this diagnosis. My dilemma is whether to have the surgery now since I am fairly healthy as my neurosurgeon has suggested or wait until this degenerates to grade 3 or above. My thinking is to have it now and get it behind me as I may not have the good health that I have now if I wait. Any feedback? Thanks and Happy Friday!