Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Strange symptoms

Hi y'all, If I sound confuse sorry about that, but I speak a different language.
By accident I found this site and this forum wich I think is very helpful, so I thought on registering and c if someone could help.
Well almost a year ago under a large amount of stress I had all the heart attack or stroke symptoms, went to a bunch of different docs did MRI, ct scans and nothing, all came back okay.
The thing is the pain is still here and I went to a homeopath he told me that all this pain is coming from my cervical nerves, for u just to have an idea, I continuously have a sharp pain in my left ear that drives me nuts, my face on the left side still gets numb, especially my jaw, my left arm hurts and numbs even under the arm pit, under the left ribs I have a sharp pain, I constantly have numb hands, the weirdest thing is that one time all my left side was burning while the right one wasnt, really I had to place ice packages on my skin and u could see my left side red and the right in normal colors, I also suffered from burning sensations on the left side of my head especially above the eye, for a while this vanished but now is coming back again and I noticed that this happens when my lumbar starts hurting and my neck has been hurting too.
Since 2004 I havent done a new MRI to the cervical or lumbar, but I do have scoliosis, lordosis and a deviated L5 plus on that time I did a whiplash.
I do physio therapy my therapist agrees its a pinch nerve in the neck but she doesnt know where and the docs say Im insane, cuz due all these strange symptoms I developed anxiety, when I take my meds my nervous system calms down and the pain gets bearable. But the pain in the ear is always constant and the doc says I do not have any ear probs.

Any ideas? Thanks for listening.