Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Where Can I go? How do I get started?

dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,859
These are just some of the questions that people faced with spinal problems first have. Spine problems are unlike many other problem areas. If you sprain an ankle, you know where it happened and what is going on. If you break a leg, you know how it happened and what to expect.

But with spinal problems, you may wake up one morning and feel that you cant get out of bed. You don't understand why, you search back to see if thee was anything you did, etc. This can all be very frustrating.

Spinal problems can be very much like a detective case. You are looking for clues that could help explain things, but you also need to get the assistance of others to help you with this.

One of our moderators, Sandi, put together this excellent road map that almost everyone starting out with spinal problem can use.

Please take a look at: Chronic Pain Treatment Step by Step

I am positive that you will find in that thread, answers to many of your questions and also ideas on how to proceed.
Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com