Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Last Resort - Holistic!

eileensioweeileensiow Posts: 8
edited 03/31/2014 - 9:12 AM in Alternative Treatments
I have been suffering from slipped disc for 4 years on my L3 L4 L5. I also have a spinal cyst. I have recently seen a ortho surgeon but he refused to do any surgeries at all because he 'FELT' that it is not necessary to do so despite my daily agonies for 4 years!!!!

My MRI scans can be seen here: Post edited by Sandi. To remove link

Since MODERN MEDICAL MEDICINE will not help me; I have to turn to holistic remedies. I am starting with my diet first! I have, for the last 2 months been eating loads of garlic, onions ( both raw) and plenty of other vegetables,fruits like a bunny! I also eat chicken, lamb and seafood too!

I normally use olive oil, himalayan salt for cooking.

I am currently on magnesium, zinc supplements.

i do my daily walks and physio stretches!

Any other vitamins I should need to heal my spine nerves? any other holistic remedies are welcome!

This post was edited to remove a link......

• backdoorbbackdoor Posts: 19
    edited 07/25/2014 - 10:38 PM
    I am sorry to hear about your pain. Since you mentioned "last resort," here what I would say. Yesterday Dr. Oz was discussing something that immediately stood out for me "60 Second Back pain." I don't know how serious that can be and whether it may be a panacea for pain relieve, however few points there are very itneresting, discussed here.

Hope that may be useful.

Thank you and best wishes to you Eileen.

Link removed for approval by the spine-health moderator team

Then we have situation where a member may post an external link to a medical site that provides videos, articles and details regarding a treatment or condition. We ask members to pass that by the moderator team first. The Spine-Health medical team would like a chance to review that, one to see if it is accurate and two, to see if we do provide that information on Spine-Health and show everyone how to get to it OR if we dont have, figure out how to get that information directly into Spine-Health. So, bottom line, give us a chance to review those type of external links