Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Has anyone tried laser treatments to relieve neck pain? If so, what kind of laser and where did you go? Was it covered by insurance? Did it relieve your pain?
2007 TLIF L2-L3 Fusion; 2012 C4 Corpectomy, C3-5 Fusion.

• What type of pain are you having? I dealt with my pain in a lot of different ways. No laser treatment but others, why are you so focused on laser treatment? I know what it is like to want some relief, and you will try anything for even a couple of minutes.
  • ECHEECH Posts: 19
    edited 04/25/2014 - 10:48 AM
    jbnms, I think we communicated via private message and I read what you have tried. I have also done a lot of research on "pain management". I have not tried epidurals, frankly, I don't know if it would help. As you can see, I have had a couple of surgeries. After my neck surgery I had more pain than before the surgery. Right now I have neck pain all of the time. Like most of us, I would just like to find effective pain relief. Also, I have tried all kinds of things...PT, and all that goes along with it, Acupuncture, medication and so on. I had read about the laser and just wanted to know if someone had tried it
    2007 TLIF L2-L3 Fusion; 2012 C4 Corpectomy, C3-5 Fusion.