Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Hello, everyone. Just joined . . . Please help me??

Blue JayBBlue Jay Posts: 1
edited 06/09/2014 - 4:50 AM in New Member Introductions
I'm fifteen, and my back and neck pain started when I was eight . . .

I have this thing where I feel the need to crack E-V-E-R-Y part of my spine--my ENTIRE spine, 24-7. I obviously CAN'T crack my single part of my spine, so that causes the unbearable pain.

When I was eight, I suddenly felt the need to crack my neck often. It was easy to crack the sides of my neck, and I didn't think to much of it.

And slowly, I had to crack my neck more and more, and more.

And when I was around the age of ten, I had to crack EVERY part of my neck 24-7. I'd desperately spend long periods of time trying to crack my neck and relieve the great pain. I'd scream and cry because my attempts were no use.

Then over the years, it slightly eased up, until I was fourteen.

At first my BACK became stiff often, and I had to crack it like 4 times a day. At school, I'd bend back in my chair and crack it. And at home, I'd ask my family members to help me crack it.

The need to crack it grew stronger and stronger, just like my neck, except FASTER and one day I was just screaming and crying to crack my back over and over and over and over. If I cracked it, it did barely anything, because EVERY SINGLE OTHER PART of my spine needed to be cracked. E-V-E-R-Y. And my neck went back to as bad as it was when my back got like this....

It feels likes a zillion knots. Big ones and small ones in my entire spine.

It's the WORSE pain I've EVER experienced in my entire life. And the only time I don't feel it is when I'm asleep.

It's PURE T-O-R-T-U-R-E.

THANKFULLY, soon after it got that bad, I was put on Naproxen 500, which helps, but the need to crack everything is still there (just lessened) and my back and neck is tight.

Two bad back injuries I got during could have possibly had something to do with this. #1 I fell back on something VERY hard, that sports table thing (idk the name) and it hit the middle of my spine DIRECTLY. When I got up my whole body shook uncontrolibly for about 10 seconds. That happens when I was six or seven. #2 I fell down the stairs when I was thirteen but it didn't hurt.

If I wasn't medicated, I'd kill myself. No joke. Its HORRIBLE.

What makes it worse is that docters don't believe me--which gets me VERY depressed. That's why I'm doing research on my own online. And I got xrays but my spine looked okay on there.

I get fatigued very easily too. I'm convinced that this may be a type of arthritis. That's what my family is guessing. It also gets worse when it rains.

I can't exercise anymore because of how easily I fatigue. I collapse eventually, and exercising used to be how I relieved stress.

I feel so alone with this and its so horrible and I'm scared. I just want a NORMAL SPINE!!!

Please comment if you have ANY clue on what this. Thank you..