Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Spinal Fusion c5 c6 c7 surgery

• This forum is full of 'What ifs' & 'If onlys'. One action, a slip, a crash & our lives are changed forever & for some of us it's slow degeneration. What ever brings us here the results the same... Chronic Pain. Welcome to the club that no-one in their right mind wants to be a member of. We all get angry, frustrated, depressed, its part of the journey. To be completely honest I'm amazed by how much of this you've processed & moved through in such a short period of time. It took me years to realize that I needed support & advise. Then it took me a few more years to actually do something about it & join this forum.

You're still in the worst phase of your surgery recovery. You will have better days & absolutely terrible days both physically & mentally. There's no way of knowing exactly how you're going to feel once your body has had time to heal. What do your doctors say at this point? Depression is perfectly natural after major surgery & you've got so much more to deal with emotionally than many.

Have you checked out the surgery forums here? There are many people dealing with the roller-coaster. It would be well worth finding someone in a similar position to you & having a chat or just reading what others have to say. You'll realize fast that you're not alone in your journey.

Welcome. I look forward to seeing you on the forums. I have a feeling that you've got a lot to give. ;-)
    Osteoarthritis & DDD.