Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

low back pain

Ok here is the scoop back in '07 i slipped in my garage and landed flat on my back. ever since then i have been suffering from lower back pain, couldn't bend or move without pain. i have made my self work through it because i had one child at the time and a disabled wife, i couldn't afford to not work. May of this year i was walking around and felt a shooting pain down my right leg. Couldn't walk sit cough sneeze or stand with out pain for several weeks. long story short had an MRI beginning of June and it said annular bulging L4-L5. a subtle central annular tear. minimal canal stenosis. there is bilateral facet hypertrophy L4-5 and L5-s1 worse on right side. and fluid between L5-S1. to date as of August 2014 still in tremendous pain and no aid such as muscle relaxant or pain pill have been able to help dull the pain at all, have even tried nerve pain pills with no success. in the process of talking to my doctor about injections and see if they will help. Went to PT for a couple months with no success.

my question is will i ever be able to return back to work of any kind, will the pain ever go away, will i continue to get worse. Now keep in mind i just turned 27. just looking for answers or info.

thanx for reading