Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

joe h.jjoe h. Watertown WisconsinPosts: 5
This is my first forum, thank you. I am searching for ideas that may have helped others. About 15 years ago I had a MRI and was diagnosed with Degenerative Disc Disease ,Lumbar spinal stenosis, Disc buldge,Mild facet arthropathy,and a few other things from L1 throughS-1. This condition has progressively gotten worse through the years that I must now sleep confined in a recliner with a back hugger, if I dare to sleep in a bed I will have great difficulty walking the next day. I have tried physical therapy several times through the years about 6 epidurals, acupunture and Empi for a few months. The last MRI just show the condition getting worse! I have been told by two surgeons that any surgery is to risky. I now take Hydrocodone two 5-325 in the morning and soon to be in the afternoon as well. I also have Oxycodone in case the hydro does not work. My family doctor agrees with the other doctors only way to treat this is with medicine. For temporary relief I have a spa which is great, but when I get out it hurts because i can feel the weight compressing on the lower spine as I get out, I weigh about 190lbs
Like I said I am new to this and was wondering if there are other experiencing the same problems and what they may have done to make things better. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thank you