Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Injured lower back now have hip issues

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but need some expert advice.

About a week and a half ago I did a very stupid thing. We had two trampolines in the yard for our kids. We cut the legs shorter on one of them last year so our youngest could get onto it. We only put the shorter one up this year. My kids were playing on it a week and a half ago and they asked me to jump with them. I did. After a few minutes I jumped high and planned to land on my behind and then bounce back up on my feet like a million ones before. For some stupid reason I forgot I was on the shorter trampoline and when I went down on my behind my behind went down hard all the way on the ground. Around my tailbone was sore for a few days. Now for the last few days my hip/upper thigh feels like it locks up and needs to pop. Sometimes when it feels that way and I try to pop it it almost feels like it wants to come out of the socket.

I've been walking and stretching for days hoping it will fix itself, but it comes and goes. Should I see a doctor or should it heal on its own? If I should see a doctor should I see a chiropractor or another kind?

Any expert advice would be greatly appreciated.