Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Possible fractured spine?? please help

hi everyone I'm new here and need some help, To be honest I'm rather scared, unsure and don't know what to do anymore.

6 months ago i pulled a vacuums cleaner out of the back of my car, and hurt the left side of my body. i went to the physio and with lots of time there and exercise i started to get better. After getting terribly sick it got worse. i started getting tingling in my right leg, cramp, pins and needles, i can't drive anymore, i don't go to work, i hardly sleep. Im taking tramadol and the pain still won't go away.

i went to the surgeon, and after many tests he said that my spine is bent to the left. At first we all thought i had 2 herniated disc, however he thinks there was something more, So off i went to get a CT/SPECT scan. i got the report today, and in short it says i have a bilateral L5 pars defect and well corticated bony fragments due to pars defect.

im not too sure what this all means, and I'm going to see my surgeon again in one month time.

im in horrible pain and just want this to be fixed…its ruined my life!!!

If anyone can help i would greatly appreciate it