Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

neuropathy pain both legs from knees down

I'm Paula, and I have had leg pain in both legs mainly from the knees down but sometimes it is entire leg throbbing. But mainly I have pain almost 24/7. After 10 years of being in pain, a wonderful Doctor diagnosed me with neuropathy and Also bursitis trocranic BURSITIS.. I've had a few injections in my hips/and bursa"s one set really helped...but the last two sets have not worked. I'm not sure what condition is causing all the leg throbbing. My legs constantly throb. Especially when I go to bed. It is like when I'm walking and doing chores I can feel the pain, throbbing but when I sit or lay down BOOM it's like oh CRAP...My pain intensity just goes through the roof. All of my legs hurt at times highest down to lower legs but most of all its my lower legs. I'm time released morphine, Percocet, and now my P/M doc is trying me on 100 mg Lyerica then upping it to 2 x per day in a week. Does anyone have any of the conditions I have? If so do you suffer from the same pain as I do? I'm not sure which disease causes the lower LEG pain the worse
Bursitis or neuropathy.Please Please pray for me. And reply to my post if you suffer as I do or any advice is deeply welcome
Thanks, Paula