Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Exercies that would help for a problem like this

kevinkhankkevinkhan Posts: 3
edited 10/02/2014 - 1:47 AM in Exercise and Rehab
I got an x ray on my lower back yesterday and was hoping if anyone could tell me what exercise or stretching i could do to help my back problem.

Here is a picture of my x ray. http://postimg.org/image/toddh9grx/

Any advice would be much appreciated
advertisement

Comments

• edited 10/13/2014 - 2:15 AM
    Solicting /advertising is not permitted on Spine Health.
    6.01 Once a member post has been identified as SPAM or pure solicitation, the post will be deleted and the member will be deleted without any warning. Spine-health will not tolerate any form of spamming.
    6.02 Do NOT identify specific places of business or establishments
  • should come from your doctor or physical therapist, based on your condition. No one is qualified to give you an excercise recommendation based on your medical images.

5.12 You agree that any information, opinions or other content provided by doctors or patients on Spine-health.com forums is for educational purposes only and is not intended for medical diagnoses or treatment. Always consult with a physician for any health problem or medical condition.
  • RubenFoggRRubenFogg Posts: 11
    edited 12/04/2014 - 12:06 AM
    Simple exercises like walking can be very helpful for the back pain. Sitting for the long time can also cause pressure on the back. You have to make your right posture.