Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Contra lateral pain

GergGGerg Posts: 2
Hi everyone,

Just wondering if anyone has experienced this,
I had hip, knee and foot pain in my right leg which was
Remedied by an L5 S1 discectomy on left side about two
Years ago, (I was so relieved after surgery it felt
Like I had been reborn) then approximately 5 months ago
I was involved in a high speed rta on the
Motorway, my van rolled a couple of times
At 70 mph, since the rta I have had a the symptoms again (booo)
I have had an MRI and it has confirmed that there
Is post op re herniation on the left side at L5s1.

The surgeon has issued a report which says that
The symptoms I am experiencing are due to
DDD at L4/5 but I had no symptoms pre rta,
I have been offered an injection to block the pain.

Has anyone else had contra symptoms left herniation
With right leg pain?

Any help welcome