Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

hello everyone!!

fedup100ffedup100 Posts: 46
edited 10/12/2014 - 8:30 AM in New Member Introductions
I'm just new to this site so finding my way around. Just thought I'd introduce myself.

I'm a 29 yr old female with multiple bulging discs in my back. Apparently the worst bulge is l5 s1 and its causing all my bother.

I have had back issues for 5 years since I got pregnant with my first child. Things have recently got alot worse.I have pain in my back hip and the worst down my legs and into my foot. Sciatica is new to me I feel for anyone having to deal with it long term.

I have just been told I have the possibility of getting an operation which I am not keen on. I also want another baby which I know sounds crazy when I am in so much pain but its something that I really wish for.

I am hoping that I can get my back sorted enough to have another baby with giving myself minimal damage as I want to be able to look after my children myself.

In the meantime I am just trying to get by daily. I have tried traction for 8 weeks and I think it has made everything way worse.I have been doing exercises like stretching and extension exercises and also some swimming.

Nothing seems to help. I can't take anti inflammatories cause my blood pressure goes up. So I'm left with very little pain relief.

Whats everyone else's story? Any tips for me?