Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Broad based central and paracentral S1, non surgical options?

I have the above compressing the s1 nerve posteriorly and its moderately displacing the left s1 nerve root.

I essentially have pain in my legs and needle like stabbing pains in my feet. 90% in the right.

I am unable to afford shots or surgery.

Ive had issues with this disc on and off for 20 years.

Is there anyway to manipulate this disc to reabsorb without surgery?

Im willing to try any exercise.

I do planks, bridges, reverse leg raises etc.

Im sick of the opiates and I want my job back and dream of being able to run (which I know is unlikely, but one can dream).

I also have 2 tears in the discs immediately above, but they havnt bulged for ages.

• No one is qualified to provide you with treatment options. You would need to discuss alternative treatment options with your doctor because he is able to view your actual images and test results.
  • shcjsshcj Posts: 38
    edited 10/22/2014 - 2:47 PM
    I would rather deleting my post than messing it up.

I just wanted to inform that there are conservative treatments that definitely can help. Unfortunately not allowed to post success procedures that helped for similar conditions in here. Probably that's why we rarely see success stories on these forums.