Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Need help dealing with the pain

towmotor610ttowmotor610 Posts: 1
edited 10/23/2014 - 2:24 PM in New Member Introductions
Hello everyone, My name is Nick and for the past 6 years i've been existing(not living). I was told i have multi-level degenerative disc disease. I don't know how to deal with the pain anymore, its constant and non-stop and only on the right side of my body. I was injured(not in combat) while i was in the service and because of a bad choice to smoke a joint i still havent seen a doctor. I was granted healthcare but b/c of my bad choice its still in limbo. The pain is from my foot to my neck and only on my right side. Sometimes its shooting, sometimes its throbbing, or stabbing pain. I still work 70 hours a week driving a forklift(takes alot of fight everyday to keep going). I take alieve and use muscle rub but it just doesnt cut it(it does help a little though). Latley it has gotten worse and i've been getting super dizzy and disoriented along with the pain. Im at my wits end and don't know how to deal with it anymore, Im sorry for the rant but i just had to get this off my chest, Everytime i try to talk to anyone about it they look at me like i have 10 heads so i just choose to keep it to myself. I have lost all my friends b/c after work all i do is sit home and try to figure out a way to get comfortable but i still havent found it...... Once again im sorry for the rant but i figured this would be the best place to get some advice.