Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Extreme pain in legs and lower back

PlzHelpMePPlzHelpMe Posts: 1

About 4 years ago I started getting pain in my legs.
The pain starts from behind the knee going down the calf into the ankle and the up the sole towards the toes.
The pain sometimes occurred in both legs or just in one leg. It varied.
When I woke up in the mornings there was no pain but as the day progressed it would get worse and worse.
Pain felt was like pins and needles, shocking and burning. Often I would get this pain like someone would jab a needle into my toe or foot and get this sharp pain.
I then started seeing doctors.
These would include 4 x GP's, 2 x Neurosurgens, 2 x Neurologists, 3 x Chiros, 1 x Physio.
I have had 2 x MRI scans, all sorts if X-rays, ultra sounds.
According to all the doctors above these showed no problems.
I then went to go see this chiropractor who said the 1 MRI report said my C5/C6 and C6/C7 showed minor problem.
He started neck traction which pulled the neck away for 30 secs then back into place. On the 3rd visit he said after the normal traction he is gonna do another type of traction which twist my neck as it is pulled.
After about 5mins of this I started getting pins and needles in my hands.
He said this will go away after about 2hrs or so.
Later that night while on bed I got this sharp pain in my left lower back.
it was followed by a bruise.
Previously I never suffered from lower back pain.
Now I suffer with both the leg and lower back pain from when I wake up until I go to sleep.
Now I have started with neck pain as well as pins and needles in the hands and fingers.
I am now suffer extreme pain sometimes in both legs, lower back, neck and hands and no meds are helping.
I feel lost and dont know what to do next.
So if there is anyone out there that can help I would appreciate it.