Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

workers comp.

beyond reparbbeyond repar Posts: 1
edited 10/28/2014 - 6:42 PM in Chronic Pain
Hello maybe someone here can help. I have been with my dr.for10yrs. As we all know the rules are changing and here is my problem.The Dr.writes my script every month which I take to the pharmacy every month. Workers comp has to approve my meds and it can take her up to 4days to approve my scripts. I try to stay in a window of time so I dont run out of my meds but the pharmacy somtimes has to order my meds which can take up to 4 days. Know im almost out completely of my meds but also when I go to the pharmacy next month for the same meds im now being told im getting them to early.Remember 4days for approval 4 days to order now it shows I picked them up 3 weeks ago I hope someone understands what im saying here. I cannot talk to my workman comp provider because it was a lawsuit. I won they lost but they sure now how to make it hard on me and any help I would be helpful for I call my attorneys but I get no help from them either. Thank you for letting me ramble on here.

• If you know that it takes at least 4 days to get the script and take it to the pharmacy, and get the approval from WC to fill, then you can time things so that you get the script, take it to the pharmacy and tell them what date you need it filled on....that way, you are not filling early........if you last filled your script three weeks ago, then dropping it off at the pharmacy now, would give time to get the approval, and get the pharmacy to make sure they have the meds in stock for your pick up date.