Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Interstitial Cystitis

Sleepless2012SSleepless2012 Posts: 1
edited 11/06/2014 - 8:57 PM in Depression and Coping
Hello all,

I was diagnosed with IC two years ago shortly after I got married. And since then I have had to relearn and retrain my body to do the simplest of things because of my severe pain with IC and other medical issues.
My question is does anyone else here have IC or suffer from Chronic Pain? It just seems like since I got married its been one problem after another and Ive reached the point where I almost want to give up and just sleep till I feel better

• LizLiz Posts: 7,832
    What spine issues have you, tell us more so we can offer support

Welcome to Spine-Health and how to get started here

Liz, Spine-health Moderator

Spinal stenosis since 1995
    Lumber decompression surgery S1 L5-L3[1996]
    Cervical stenosis, so far avoided surgery
  • I know that feeling of wanting to sleep it all away. Ugh! Living with chronic pain can be a constant struggle. I find the support & understanding I have from the friends I've made here invaluable. It's hard for anyone who doesn't live with chronic pain to truly understand what we go through. It can be so isolating.
    I don't suffer from Interstitial Cystitis but if you search at the top of the page you will find links to all the members who have mentioned them. Hopefully reading their posts will help you.
    What other problems are you dealing with? The more we know the more we can help. It's the best way to find members living in a similar boat to you. Chronic pain sucks but there are ways to manage how much it effects our lives. It's taken me a long time to accept my situation & embrace my life for better or worse. I hope your husband is understanding & supportive. Chronic pain effects our loved ones lives nearly as much as it does ours...
    Osteoarthritis & DDD.